We didn't go to the parade because we decided to sleep in, so at 11 we went to 7 Peaks and had a blast untill 2 then we all went home and showered and got ready and went to Hot Dog King for lunch. If you like hot dogs than you will LOVE this place. He has over 200 kinds of hot dogs that you can choose from and I haven't had one I don't like yet! Sooooo gooood!
Than we went and had family pictures taken at a park and they were so cute! I can't wait to get them and post them for you! We finally have an official family picture with Claytin now! Wohooo.
We should get to see them Wednesday or Thursday! Than we had a BBQ at Adrienne's with steak and salads!
And Clay has just recently started sleeping from 9pm to about 6:30am! I can finally catch up on some sleep, as long as I go to bed early that is! It is so awesome! I really wanted to be able to have him sleeping through the night by 6 months, and he has decided to do it on his own! I think he likes to sleep on his side and tummy so now he can get comfy! I love it!
Brendan's Birthday was Sunday and thanks for everyone who remembered and wished him a Happy Birthday! Next year I think he wants a party so I'll have to plan a nice one for him! :)
1 comment:
As long as he doesn't pass ga
s, I'll take him on any day...
Post a Comment