
Well we are no longer part of the BYU married student ward! We have been demoted back the the singles ward ;) Just kidding. Brendan is a second councilor of the BYU 3rd ward. We are going to be hanging out with the single folks again! Wohoo.
I'm kind of excited and nervous at the same time! I love being able to enlarge my babysitting network. I'm just afraid we'll fall out of the loop with our friend here ;(
So anyway, Sunday Aug 2nd we will be starting our new adventure with the single peoples at 9:30 in the morning. wohoo. What's with the half hour church meetings? Oh well. I'm kind of glad to be going to an earlier church. Starting at 1:30pm is so tiring. We're pretty much asleep before the first meeting is half way through, not because it's boring, but just because we are sooo dead by then.
Anyone is welcome to come to that meeting. Let me know if you want to come and I'll find out where and when you gotta be there.
2 comments:
Wow, what a big change! I bet Brendan will be a lot busier, but hopefully it will be fun to hang out with the singles ward. Good Luck!
oooh fun! the singles wards seem to pull a lot of people from that ward!
Post a Comment