So I gave him a bath and a drink and 5 minutes later he was sick all over the place. . . several times. It got all over me, the couch and floor got it a few times, and even Brendan had to re-shower this morning. After another bath I took Clay the the insta-care, while Brendan (bless him) did laundry and sprayed the whole house with Lysol which is my favorite product today, besides the Zofran the Doc gave clay to calm his tummy! He did really well at the clinic, not too fussy or grumpy, he didn't cry or tantrum during the ear exams and tummy prods.
Anyway, back to Lysol. It freshens and Kills germs on any surface it touches. I need a new can now, but I am pretty confident that my house is fairly germ free, even all the clutter and miscellaneous unidentifiable objects on the floor. I honestly vacuum once or twice a day and it only stays clean for the duration of Clay's nap. Alas, and such is the case with the rest of the house.
So now that he's asleep-
I'm going to get all cozy with a warm cup of herbal tea and watch Pride and Prejudice! So There!
2 comments:
Aww man I am sorry. Throwing up is seriously one of the worst. After like 3 times its like "I am so sorry your tummy is sick, but enough please"
And I just started dilluting bleach in a big bath and sanitizing my toys it is kind of fun and I at least feel like one thing in my house is really clean.
I'll pray for you tonight! And yay for interview!!!!
Thanks! Your love helps a lot! That's a great idea with the bleach, I think I'll have to dunk myself though after today! Yuck!
Post a Comment