Can you say CHEESE?
Sorry I haven't blogged in a really long time. So much has happened too. I would post more about these, but I'm still waiting to get some pics from people. Dash me for not taking a camera everywhere I go! Graduation, birthdays, family visits, fun stuff with Clay - who decided today that he would fore go any napping today! AUGH! I relish my 2 or 3 hour moments when I can do my own thing without Clay wanting to join in or whine for attention or for me to refill his sippy cup for the 12th time today! But alas, thanks to my good friend Kate, who came over with her baby (who kept Clay entertained) and Crafted with me. I feel pretty good now! Clay was actually good too, after I decided to let him stay up and just be tired, so I guess sometimes he can be tired and nice at the same time.
Here's Peter and Clay:
I Love that expression!
PS. My goal is to Blog at least twice a week so I don't have to marathon blog to catch up all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment