Yesterday was a good day.
First Clay woke up in a good mood, Brendan and I had a pleasant morning and relaxed (as usual).
Odd thing though is Brendan left his phone. He never leaves his phone! but then he/I received a call about a resume which he had just sent in and requesting an interview so I forwarded the info to him at work. Yeah, I totally googled ITOK to be able to reach him. I chose the "already existing customer" button, and then "still working on a current problem" (finding a new job) then asked the guy who picked up to pass me off to Brendan. He has an interview tomorrow morning!
Then my neighbor came over for a little while and we had a good time visiting and I had a bit of company while I cleaned and it was nice to talk to an adult for a while. And I love holding their baby!
After that Adrienne came over and we went to Winco which is by far my new favorite store. They have dispensers where you can get as little or as much as you want, and they have everything, from spices and candy, to cereals, and nuts, chocolate and even some pet food! So cool!
Then Clay and I hung out with Sheldon, Elaine and Tucker which is always good company! And Tucky and Clay play so well together its too much fun watching them! We hit In and Out, yay! Played some games and had a good time.
At 8 the season finale of Chuck was on!! I Love that show! It's about a geeky genius who is accidentally sucked into the world of spies and espionage. Ahh, but I should have avoided the slightly caffeinated candy because now it’s 2:30 am and I am wide awake, but still having a wonderful day! Is there such thing as Excessive Happiness Syndrome. hahaha
2 comments:
How awesome!!! I hope Brendan gets a job soon. I love that you googled Bren's work to get a hold of him.
ahhh days like that are my bread and butter the little heavens that make me remember all the wonderful that surrounds me :)
wynco is awesome! We would go to it when my sister lived in Boise and it was like a candy store!
Post a Comment