February 25, 2011

Moving in

 Here's some pics of getting all settled in. ;)
Soon to be the office!

Claytin's room!

Our bedroom.
Dad pretending to be grumpy and showing me how to use the heating system!

Kitchen and dining room.
Boxes, boxes everywhere.

We had some visitors while after we got it moved! YAY

Brendan setting up our entertainment system.

Me holding baby Halle Jo!

We like visitors, even amongst the chaos!


Clay also got to spend some quality time with his Abuela!
He likes to run around in circles all the time.

Looking a lot better now?

I Love that book shelf!

He's just so cute!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

The house looks great! I bet it must be nice having so much more space. We'll definitely have to come over and visit sometime soon, just let us know when a good time is.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very impressed by how quickly things looked in order. You have great friends and family(though, I did not help much)! :) This is Mom BTW. gmail does not like me at the moment...

Ms. said...

aren't wife beater shirts the best? we love em at our house lol at first I saw the tv box in claytins room and I was like thats awesome! Glad you are getting settled so nice to have more room for Clay to run around in I'm sure