February 13, 2011

Need help moving

The time has finally come. This Saturday (2/19/2011) we will moving all the furniture and some boxes (hoping to move most boxes during the week). We will have a moving van from 10:00 AM through 4:00 PM. We would really appreciate anyone who could come and help. Please be at our current place around 10:00-10:30 and we can load up the truck (we have some big pieces of furniture). We would also need some people to help us unload (we're only moving about 10 mins. away to the neighborhood behind the Outback on the Parkway). Might appreciate some others to linger back and help with any cleanup, if there's any left.
All helpers will be well compensated with food and drink (I'm thinking pizza, but I'll take suggestions).
If you'll be able to help, please either leave a comment on this post or send an email to me or my wife.

2 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

We can help from 10 to 11! I'd be happy to bring Clay over here for that hour while you guys do heavy lifting, too. Let me know!

Ms. said...

I cannot help but I vote on filet mignon