- New carpet, paint, and vinyl flooring
- Covered parking
- Central heat and air
- Bedrooms are about the same size as in our current apartment
- Bathroom is pretty big
- Huge living room with fireplace
- Large kitchen with room for our dining room table
- A separate closet with washer/dryer hookups with extra cabinets
- Large closets in every bedroom and 2 more in the hallway
- An actual hallway!
- Club house, swimming pool, lots of grassy areas and several swing/toy sets
- 1.5 miles from work
- Half a mile from Sheldon and Elaine
- Under $750
- Best part (for me): HOA fee is already included in the rent
- Neighbors seem great and said the ward is great
Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
February 1, 2011
We found a new place. Now just pending application approval.
We looked at an amazing new place today. I told Dahlia I wanted it as soon as I opened the front door. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in Orem.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man, there is nothing more exciting than the prospect of a new place and dreaming of putting all of your things inside it and making it feel like home! good luck!!
Post a Comment